Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The unexpected

I hit writer's block last week. It was a miserable week. The feeling of emptiness, hollowness, sadness, and of being caged. Somehow it evaporated last night while listening to Stabbing Westward, which somehow became inspiration of some sort. I am not sure how it happened. I just wanted to hear a song. Now the words are pouring out of me. I have a purse full of sticky notes from jotting down random thoughts throughout the day. Weird and silly how inspiration can come to you. I am definitely not complaining. Whatever works, let it work!

1 comment:

  1. Whatever works, let it work!...You hit the nail right on the head!

    When it comes to writers' block you just NEVER know what will stir the muse in us and shock our creativity to life again...

    Glad your words are flowing again...

    ReplyDelete